Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All users acknowledge that rova is providing a revocabale license to use limited features of the Application and is not selling the Application or any features or technologies contained therein. By continuing usage of the Application, users are consenting to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- “Account” refers to the User’s account on the mobile application rova enabling the use of the Application by the Use
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “rova” and shall mean and include any updates provided by rova from time to time.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, Email ID, age and such other information as may be required by rova from time to time, provided by the Users at the time of registration on the mobile application rova or otherwise.
- “User” shall mean persons who have created an Account and use the Application.
- "You", “Your" or “Yourself” shall mean reference to the User accessing the Application
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(i) All Drivers are employed by the company and should appear as such whenever providing services to clients (with full uniforms and IDs)
(ii) “Passenger(s)” means any User who signs up and registers as passengers on the Website or through the application
(iii) “Services” means the passenger transport services through taxi provided by the Taxi drivers to the Passengers.
(iv) “User”: Taxi Drivers and Passengers.2
2. REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE SYSTEM
a) When registering, the User agrees to provide accurate and complete information to enable accessing the application and taxi services
b) Only those individuals who have full legal capacity are allowed to participate in the project. People who do not enjoy this capability, among them under aged, should be assisted by their legal representative or guardians/parents.
c) The ROVA further reserves the right to use all legal means possible and to identify its users, as well as to request, at any time, additional data and documents it considers appropriate in order to verify personal data informed by the user.
d) You may not transfer in any way, the user’s registration to a third party.
e) ROVA does not guarantee that the system will be available without any interruption and that it will always be error-free, and therefore, shall not be liable for damages caused to users.
f) Use of the services through the application or website does not transmit any intellectual property rights between ROVA and its users. Users agree not to seal and/or publish, without ROVA's explicit consent, any materials, screens or artwork presented by the application during the use of the service.
3. EVALUATION OF DRIVERS
a) It is a choice for the PASSENGER to evaluate the DRIVERS who transported them, assigning scores or commenting on their general service. Evaluations shall be for the exclusive use of ROVA in order to better serve the PASSENGERS, ROVA reserves the right to use the evaluations to improve the service, whether for internal or external usage.